Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Twist and Shout!

In an effort to bring more love, joy and connection between people and their bodies this Valentine's Day I am offering private yoga lessons for the same price as my public workshop for one week only!


You and your partner (or good friend) can get a 2 hour private partner yoga lesson for $45 in your house or at another location of your choice.

The poses are for beginners and advanced yogis alike. Depending on your flexibility you can get a deeper assisted stretch or just as much as you want. You do not need to have yoga experience. I bring mats, blocks, straps, everything you need to have a safe, fun and relaxing time.
If you are interested please leave me a message here or nicole@sagepr.com. If you want something tangible I would be happy to provide you with a gift certificate. :)

Happy Valentine's Day!
Namaste!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment