Saturday, August 29, 2009

where's the wheatgrass?!

So, I naturally gravitate towards healthy living and enjoy eating well. In other words, it's not hard for me.

Lately I've had friends asking me to help them establish more healthy habits, I LOVE IT! Taking friends grocery shopping, cooking for them, providing private yoga, exercising with them and setting goals have made me realize- I'm pretty freakin' good at this stuff!

SO...

This blog is to chat up those who share my interests and trade tips for a more luxurious healthy lifestyle.

Let's be frank! Healthy living isn't always glamorous (hello! neti pot) but it is rewarding not only for your physical body but your mental health as well. I am going to share recipes, product reviews, natural remedies, opportunities and want you to share yours as well.

Where's the wheatgrass? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment